This course aims to prepare students for with the information technology as well as prepare students for business and computer-related courses. On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- understand a basic knowledge of computer hardware, computer software and computer network;
- understand the business areas to which computers may be applied;
- use computer in basic practice both windows os and mac os;
- understand basic of Internet security and Internet laws.
- use selected computer programs and mobile applications to generate documents, reports, presentations and video clips;
- Microsoft Office: Words, Excels, PowerPoints
- Photo editors
- Video editors
Sales and marketing goals. Strategic sales targets and key buying influences. Anticipate customer responses. Managing resources at both the strategic and tactical levels. Plan for managing each sales process, selling style for long-term customer relationship. Review a sales transaction. Prepare and plan for sales call. Delivering effective presentations.
English for Ground and In-Flight Service, emphasis on the speaking, listening and reading skills for all airlines’ Ground activities, airlines’ and official documents, communication in English for immigration, security, customs and in-Flight English communication.
This course provides an overview of how in-flight meal service has developed worldwide to make on-board dining as it is today. There have been four stages of development which have had a significant impact on how in-flight catering functions and operates.
It was only at the beginning of the 20th century that the mankind first began to see its dream of flight come true. The pace with which international aviation has developed since then is truly fantastic, and Flight Catering also played a significant role in this grand adventure.