The course aims are to help students transfer from the school education system to the university education system helping them to achieve a basic level of English required to study in the international program .
Participants will cover:
• Background Information: Name, address, family, describing people, personality appearance – clothes and interests.
• Workplace: Location, talking about SSRU to visitors to the SSRU.
• Job Roles: Talking about job roles and description, routines and time
• Communication: Small talk and inter-cultural communication skills.
• Thailand: Talking about Thailand to visitors to SSRU – food, culture, festivals, shopping, things to see and do.
• Presentation skills – English EXPO