1. Master of Arts in Cultural Management (International Program), Chulalongkorn University, 2006
2. Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Industry, Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat Institute, 1997
1. 2015-Present, Lecturer in Hotel Management (Restaurant Business Major), International College, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Thailand.
2. 2011-2014, Lecturer in Restaurant Business, International College, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Thailand.
3. 2009-2010, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Brasserie Europa Restaurant, European Cuisine, Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, Thailand.
4. 2008-2009, Restaurant Supervisor at Fifty-Five Restaurant (Fine Dining and Grilled Restaurant), Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Center at
Central World, Bangkok, Thailand.
5. 1998-2005, Server, Cashier, and Bartender at Japanese Restaurant, and Madison Steak House, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, Thailand.
6. 1997-1998, Wait Staff at La Brasseries, French and International Restaurant, The Regent Bangkok Hotel, Thailand.